HOPE FOR VETERANS PROGRAM
residential support services for veterans in the program.
- Overnight Saturday & Sunday: 11pm-7am
- Saturday & Sunday: 3pm-11pm
- Per-diem (to cover shifts as needed)
- Provides supportive counseling for veterans in need of crisis
intervention and emergency services.
- Monitors veterans in housekeeping maintenance and upkeep of the
- Provides transportation in
agency vehicle, as required.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of the
facility and ensures safety of the veterans in the program.
- Assists in the administration of drug and alcohol screenings.
- Documents service delivery and maintains accurate and timely
- Submits maintenance work orders to the house
- Executes all emergency procedures such as medical emergencies,
crisis intervention, fire and/or smoke, police emergency, AED/ First Aid, etc. as per the Agency’s Policy and
- Documents any and all pertinent information in and reviews the Communication
Log Book, Resident Sign-In Log, Medication Sign-In Log, Pass Authorization Log,
and reporting any violations to the Program Coordinator.
- Functions as a team member: covering shifts, communicating all
relevant information to other team members, covering co-workers duties as
- Conducts regular checks to ensure the safety and whereabouts of
all veterans in the residence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mental Health or a related discipline; OR
Licensed R.N.; OR two years of college plus two years of related work or life
experience, OR licensed as a Practical Nurse (LPN) plus two years of related
mental health experience; OR a High School diploma and four years of related
mental health experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
- 1-year experience is preferred
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority
Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled